0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2013 4:38 PM by InraeLim

Create a input table based on the numbers of two variables and print labels based on the input

InraeLim

Title

Create a input table based on the numbers of two variables and print labels based on the input

I would like to create a input table based on the numbers of two variables and print labels based on the input.

I am making a simple client database for my sewing contractor business. When my clients place their orders, they send me with a bundle table showing the numbers of pieces we need to manufacture for each size and shade. Each order has different numbers of size and shade. For example, when one order has 4 sizes (such as small, medium, large, extra large) and 10 shades (1 through 10). I need to create a input table with 6 columns and 12 rows including the first row for size heading, the last row for total for each size, the first column for shade number and the last column for total for each shade number (two more for each, one for heading and one for total), so that I can fill out the rest of 40 cells with the numbers my client provided to me and the total column or row should calculate automatically. I also need to know how to print labels containing client name, order number, size name, shade number, and the number of pieces for each cell. I don’t have any programming experience. However, I have knowledge of simple filemaker pro functions.

Thank you for any help.