AnsweredAssumed Answered

Create chart based on two sorts

Question asked by tomo17 on Jun 9, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 26, 2013 by tomo17

Title

Create chart based on two sorts

I am trying to create a chart in FM12 to display some information but it has got me stumped.  I am unsure whether i have not put it in the right layout or if i need to put it in a specific layout part.  The database is a sports statistics one.  

I have two tables that i am trying to create the chart from.  Table 1 is match information/fixtures ie date, home team, away team, location.  Table 2 is one that is used to record stats relevant to each game.  These two tables are linked by a match Id field ie MatchFixture::MatchID=MatchScoring::MAtchID.

In the match scoring table i have three fields that i am trying to create the chart from: MatchScoring::Club (option of two clubs - home/away), MatchScoring::ScoreOrigin (three options ie free kick, general play, stoppage), MatchScoring::sScore Origin (summary field, running with restart, sorted by ScoreOrigin)

What i would like to be able to do is choose a match and from a MatchFixture layout see a column chart that has comparison information for each of the clubs in each of the score origins.

ie Stoppages - Team A=3, Team B = 1

Free Kick - Team A=1, Team B =2

General Play - Team A=4, Team B =3

Whilst the list may be long and varied - what am I missing??

Thanks

Outcomes