AnsweredAssumed Answered

Creating a Report

Question asked by ngilleo on Jan 10, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 16, 2012 by ngilleo

Title

Creating a Report

I am quite the Newbie with FM and need help with a report set up.   I have a table for Mammals with a field called species and a value list of all the possible species.  I need to create a report that will list the intake of different species during a calendar year, each species, one per line, the total number received of that species and that number broken down to # Released, # Transferred, # Pending, # Euthanized, # Died and # DoA.

There is an additional part of the form that needs to know what was held longer than 180 days by the last day of a calendar year:

Common Name       Date Acquired       Nature of Injury    Proposed Disposition:  Released___________

Transferred___________

Euthanized___________

Would appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.

Outcomes