Creating database with different needs/outcomes
I am fairly new to using Filemaker Pro and use version 10. I am trying to create a database that will provide mailing contact addresses for letters and avery labels. I have two tables that require connecting (table 1 is MPs and table 2 is our organizations) but not always for the same reasons. What is the best way to develop such a database? The MP table updates roughly every 4 years and the organizations table has constant changes.
How do I make this work if I want to generate letters and mailing addresses from the following queries?
1. to MPs where we have our organizations
2. to MPs where we do not have our organizations
3. to MPs on the outskirts where we have our organizations (no overlaps)
4. to MPs on the outskirts where we do not have our organizations (no overlaps)
5. to MPs where we have multiple organizations in same district
How do I connect the tables to retrieve what I want?
Thanks for any input.