AnsweredAssumed Answered

Creating records from multiple databases

Question asked by ekloeselvp88 on Apr 12, 2010
Latest reply on Apr 27, 2010 by philmodjunk

Title

Creating records from multiple databases

I currently have one database called an event list  Within this database there are the fields..Summary, Date Start, Date End, Details Event Id.  Then I have several other databases...One being called Interviews(Intv00001), one being called Venue Shows(Ven0001) id's in parenthesis.  Each of these have the same fields except with the id being interview id and Show Id...

What I am wanting is when I create an event in Interviews or Venue Shows that event gets added to The event list.  I know how to do it if I have one relationship in a database using id auto look up...but I can't figure out how to get it to auto enter if I have two different Databases using the same relationship.

In Summary basically what I want is that if I add and event in Interviews it will automatically add all pertinent information into the events database in a new record, but at the same time if I add an event in the venue shows database I want it to add all that pertinent information into the events database in a new record as well

I am not sure if I explained well

Outcomes