3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2009 11:12 AM by adcoleman

Creative Pro Starter Kit available anywhere?

adcoleman

Title

Creative Pro Starter Kit available anywhere?

Does anyone know where I can this? Available through FMP release 9, I think. All links thereto at the Filemaker site lead back to the main page. FMP tells me they no longer offer it, but I assume someone out there has this set of freeware solutions. I'd love to take a look at it once again (used to have it around, but don't know where it went).

• 1. Re: Creative Pro Starter Kit available anywhere?
          adcoleman
             Found my own stashed copy of this . . .
          • 2. Re: Creative Pro Starter Kit available anywhere?
            sjam

Hi,

Did you have any problems using any of the Creative Pro Starter kit templates in FM Pro 10?

I have tried using the asset tracker template and just get an error message 'template includes feature that only work with filemaker Pro 8 or newer' and since I am using Filemaker Pro 10 this is odd?

Cheers,

sjam

• 3. Re: Creative Pro Starter Kit available anywhere?
              adcoleman

I haven't actually tried working with any of the Creative Pro solutions since I posted that query and then found my own stashed set of them. I just wanted to review them to see if they had anything I could cannibalize or retool for my present purposes. (They didn't.) So I can't speak to your experience with that problem you describe.

Assuming you still have FMPro 8.5 or 9 around, try opening the particular layout/template that's giving you trouble from within it (e.g., via File>Open on the FMPro menubar, ratther than by clicking on the solution's main menu in Finder and letting FMPro open it).

If there's some conversion problem lurking there, it should show up that way. If so, FMPro will probably say that, and then tell you that it will create a new working version of that layout. After it does so, you then replace the older version with the newer one, and it should work fine thereafter.