Cross Tab Report
I would like to create cross tab reports (pivot tables) similar to the attached screen shot.
The report would be based on an existing base table (ORGs) currently containing over 20,000 records. Each record in the base table holds information about a single organization. The fields currently available to generate the data are described below.
- ID_FMP_Record (Unique, Auto Assigned)
- Org ID (Unique)
- Date_FreeTrial (date - mm/dd/yyyy)
- Date_NewOrder (date - mm/dd/yyyy) sometimes blank
- ProductName (text. One of 9 versions of the product)
- Date_Canceled (date - mm/dd/yyyy) sometimes blank
- Count_Users (number)
- PriceTier (looked up based on Count_Users)
- AnnualContractValue$ (looked up based on Price Tier)
Is it possible to create the cross tab report from this structure? Will I need to export summaries of this data to a separate table of can the report be generated from within the base table.
Any help would be appreciated.
I would also like to show the NetChange in client count and Annual Contract Value each month. (e.g. count of Date_NewOrder less count of Date_Canceled) This can be calculated from summary data but can monthly values be displayed in the cross tab format I've attached?