6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2010 3:16 PM by philmodjunk

CTRL SHIFT C - is not copying found set to clipboard WIndows 7 OS only current record

almiralozada

Title

CTRL SHIFT C - is not copying found set to clipboard WIndows 7 OS only current record

Hi i was wondering if anybody has a solution for this technical problem. I recently shifted to Windows 7 OS from windows xp. And our licensed copy is Filemaker Pro version 9. I was relieved that it runs is windows 7. So I finally had to make a report and needed to get all the records in my found set and paste it on an excel file. This was a very convinient feature instead of going to the exporting to excel and choosing the fields and the format. What i needed is already in the layout that i am looking at.

first we tried ctrl+shift+a and c..but windows 7 says nothing copied to the clipboard.

then we tried ctlr+shift+c....but we got the same prompt from windows 7.

if we click on one record in the list layout and pressed the hot keys ....it will only copy that particular record

if we try this hotkeys in a machine running in windows xp, all the hotkeys work....

is there a solution or another hotkeys I dont know about...anybody got any ideas...

I will appreciate it greatly.