3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2012 6:28 AM by philmodjunk

Current view -> Wallpaper/image

ultranix

Title

Current view -> Wallpaper/image

Hey,

I've set up landscape view layout, that is exactly the size of my desktop (1366x768). is there a way to export what i see on screen to .jpg?

You might suggest me to just use windows print screen function and drop it. If I am able to hide all status bars and other stuff so only visible things that I see are my layout, then ok, but if i have to zoom out, then print screen and enlarge image in photoshop - it's too much of the pain.

• 1. Re: Current view -> Wallpaper/image
          philmodjunk

I haven't tried this, but I suspect that you should be able to save as PDF and then convert the PDF to jpg.

• 2. Re: Current view -> Wallpaper/image
            ultranix

I tried that already. Despite I set orientation to landscape, it exports as portrait. And therefore it cuts some parts off the layout, because dimmensions are not the same.

• 3. Re: Current view -> Wallpaper/image
              philmodjunk

Selecting a landscape orientation in printer/page setup and then choosing save as PDF should save the PDF in landscape orientation, but even that is unlikely to match the dimensions of your monitor screen. That would require adding a custom paper size that does match your screen dimensions to your default printer driver and then selecting that page size just before saving as PDF.

Your other option may be finding a screen capture utility that allows you to omit the portions of the capture that you don't want. Don't know of one off hand, but suspect a google search might turn something up.