2 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2014 11:57 AM by BillPlunkett

Current Window Problem with Data Separation test

BillPlunkett

Title

Current Window Problem with Data Separation test

I testing using the data separation model and a small stupid issue is hanging me up.  I have a MCR-UI file with all the layouts and scripts and a MCR-DATA file with the data tables.  So far so good. 

The UI file options run an FileOpen script that opens the DATA file.  Also, so far so good.  Of course the UI file and the DATA file open in 2 separate windows, also OK.  But I want to minimize the DATA file just so it doesn't clutter up the desktop since all the "Action" occurs in the UI window.  For the life of me I can't get the DATA window to minimize.  My Script Steps:

Open File ["MCR-DATA"]

Select Window [Name: "MCR-DATA"]        (tried with the "Current File Only" checkbox both checked and unchecked)

Adjust Window [Minimize]

Select Window [Name: "MCR-UI"]             (tried with the "Current File Only" checkbox both checked and unchecked)

Go to Layout ["MainMenu" (Preferences_Menu)]

Adjust Window [Resize to Fit]

both file open properly but when the Adjust Window Minimize step executes, which should minimize the MCR-DATA window right, the MCR-UI window briefly minimizes and then returns to the normal size (all in the same script step using the debugger) and the MCR DATA never does anything.

Please explain what's going on....  thanks