3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2012 2:03 PM by GuyStevens

Customer and Inventory Solution

EricaSmith

Title

Customer and Inventory Solution

Hi everyone,

I am very new to filemaker so please excuse anything that sounds crazy....

Before I begin trying to completly learn this program I want to make sure it will do the things I need from a database.

I have multiple products that are tracked by multiple batch #'s (this is our lot code which tells us the manufacture date.
           Also lets say there are 240 pails that have one batch # and they may be stored in multiple locations in the warehouse.

Then we have multiple customers that purchase multiple products.

I want to have a solution that I can see each product with details then maybe have a tab that shows the quantity of batch #'s and warehouse location for that product in stock.

Then we need to be able to on the Customer side be able to have a list of each product they use and a monthly usage for reordering purposes. We also need the monthly usage to grand total on each product min/max reorder levels. This calculation for reorder would come from multiple customers.

There are other needs as well but I think if i know Filemaker is capible of these things It will work for me.

I hope my message makes some sort of sense...

Thank you

Erica