3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2012 10:52 AM by LWayne_1

Data info is hidden behind fill color

LWayne_1

Title

Data info is hidden behind fill color

I have a form with a Drop-down list with a light blue fill color.  I can click on it and select the choice but when I exit the box the selection becomes hidden behind the fill color, at least that is what I am assuming.  I have used arrange and tried to pull it forward send the blue one back etc.  I have also made sure the settings were similiar to other boxes which do work.  I can't seem to see any differences.  Can some one tell me which setting to change to get it to work?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Data info is hidden behind fill color
          philmodjunk

Can you tell us more about your layout?

It sounds like you have two layout objects involved, but you have only told us about one: the drop down list. Is this field within a portal, a tab control or ??? In layout mode, when you draw a selection box around this field, do you see only one set of 4 selection handles appear?

A screen shot of this portion of your layout might (or might not) reveal something to us.

• 2. Re: Data info is hidden behind fill color
            LWayne_1

This layout has five tabs.  On the tab where I have the problem there is a portal plus additional items on the screen.  I have attached a screen shot of the field in question (Action towards the bottom of the screen).  I also highlighted all the fields in that section of the form to see is there were more fields connected to it.  I didn't see any.  

• 3. Re: Data info is hidden behind fill color
              LWayne_1

Phil -

I found the problem.  I went to screen shot the Inspector, data tab and found I had the currency format applied versus the test format.

Thanks.