Several things you can check.
gstart, gfinish and Date Start should all be fields of type "Date".
At the end of your script, you set activation type to search for "Towing", then make a new request to search for "Training". This script, thus searches for all records that have the specified date range and towing, OR all records that are Training, but no date specified.
If you want to specify the same date range for the training records, you need to put in another set field step for that after the New Record/Request step so this criteria is entered into both find requests.
Thanks for the reply. Yes the date field is date but you gave me a clue in your answer. Instead of using New record/Request which didn't work I used Duplicate Record/Request and it now does what I want it to do. I'm to used to Access Queries where you could put the criteria in one line.
I didn't get back earlier as I was making a run time and it didn't work in that it didn't add the files but gave me no clue as to what happened. After much forum searching with no result I looked at the USB stick and a simple thing it was full.