AnsweredAssumed Answered

Date cond format

Question asked by willrollo on Oct 15, 2012
Latest reply on Oct 24, 2012 by willrollo

Title

Date cond format

This is a continuation of a previous post that was solved but has returned to haunt me! 

I have come back to this original issue as it appears that this calc/cond format has a few issues since I redid the my db.

I cannot see why though as the fields seem to contain the same properties and data, but the result is not the correct one.

using this conditional format 

Let ( [ d = Invoiceitems_INVOICE::Week of month ;

$$number = If ( d < 5 ; Choose ( d ; "" ; "We anticipate your fender being ready by the first week of " ; "We anticipate your fender being ready by the second week of " ; "We anticipate your fender being ready by the third week of " ) ;  "We anticipate your fender being ready by the last week of " ) & Invoiceitems_INVOICE::Month & ", and will advise you nearer the time. 

Please do not hesitate to telephone or email us if you would like to know how your fender is progressing. Our  order reference is given above."

] ;

True )

The resulting data in the field just reads " December (for example), and will advise you nearer the time. .

The field, Invoiceitems::INVOICE::Week of month does calculate the correct result to trigger this - ie. a number from 0-5 depending on the day of the month.

Any idea why this is happening?  The layout is based on the Invoiceitems::INVOICE table occurance.

Thank you

Outcomes