1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2009 9:34 AM by mark_d2x

    Dates - changing the formatting



      Dates - changing the formatting


      I need to take a date and change it from 3/24/2009 - one day to:


      "March Twenty-Third, In the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Thirty-Nine.",


      so that I have a thirty-year minus one day calculation from the date we are using for the calculation.  We do documents and must date them for the day they are to be signed.


      Thanks for help on this.



        1 2 Previous Next