2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2013 8:36 AM by RehmanAkram

Day's Calculation

RehmanAkram

Title

Day's Calculation

using fm pro advance

I have set the calculation Expire Date - Curent Date

set on number, it givees me right days and date but when i delete the protal it gives me -7876787 numbers when its empty

also i have setted on different calculated it gives me ? (sign) when dates are clear 

What i Want is on remaning days when the dates are clear it should give me 0 in days remaning or full empty box

file.jpg

• 1. Re: Day's Calculation
          philmodjunk

Perhaps you should post the actual calculation. If both date fields are empty, a calculation field that uses the two to calculate a number of days should also be empty. Are the two fields defined in the same table or two different tables linked in a relationship? (You mentioned "deleting a portal...")

If you want to keep from getting a large negative number when Expire Date is empty, use an if function that checks to see if Expire Date has data:

If ( Expire Date ; Expire Date - Get ( currentDate ) )

• 2. Re: Day's Calculation
            RehmanAkram

OMG OMG philModjunk you are the BEST, yes i have done this by Expire Date - Get ( currentDate ) and works spot on 

sloved my big problem as this calculations are being used on monitor customer payments

THANKS ALOT for your help once again