AnsweredAssumed Answered

Desperate!! please  .... lost relationship logic when new records added

Question asked by regaldridge on Mar 2, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 3, 2015 by philmodjunk

Title

Desperate!! please  .... lost relationship logic when new records added

Hi,

I have a parts stock file with 200k records for four different vehicle manufacturer parts. On Saturday I deleted 75k MG Rover parts in order to cleanse them. I put them back with some new parts some new prices, descriptions etc etc and now my Invoicing screen has lost the connectivity with ALL of these updated records eg When I put an MG Rover part number in the first line of a new invoice  the part description and retail price just won't appear from the related parts master table. All other "non-updated records" work just fine, as before ? I am completely lost .... this application has worked faultlessly for eight years, passing through several versions of FMPro. I feel sure that I must have "upset" the table relationships somehow but I cannot see how .... especially as ALL other non updated parts are unaffected and still maintain the correct table relationship. Any ideas will be most welcomed. Enthusiastic but bewildered amateur FmPro'er of Endon, Stoke-on-Trent 01782 505050 or reg@endonservices.co.uk

TIA!!!

Outcomes