AnsweredAssumed Answered

Disconecting alot!

Question asked by Sham-ChristianSharmaPehrsen on Jul 27, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 28, 2015 by Sham-ChristianSharmaPehrsen

Title

Disconecting alot!

Hi there!

My name Is Sham-Christian and i have just taken over the role of "IT Managment" as a side role as a telemarketingsaleman here in Spain.
We currently use filemaker pro version:fmp_13.0.9.904

Issue: We have around 20 computers for the telemarketing crew, and they all suddenly loose the connection to the filemaker, and looses the ability to make calls. The internet is "online" tho, and ive also checked that I can Ping the server and other computers in the network. Sometimes, 18 computers can be with NO contact to calls or filemaker, but 2 computers will work perfectly. This drives me INSANE!

This has been done:

To make sure the computers wasent filled to the brinck with viruses and other old stuff, i completly reinnstalled all the computers in the office. This helped for the generall speed of things, but not at all on the connectivaty.

It can happen twice a day, or it will work perfectly for 3-4 days, and then it will suddenly happen again. This really destroys the "mood" in the sales office.

Ive workd in IT support for 4 years, so ive got some experience, but nothing with Filemaker. Anybody out there that have had this sort of issue before?

Please excuse meg crappy grammar, Im from Norway :P

Best Regards

Sham

Outcomes