2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2012 9:11 AM by philmodjunk

Do I need to install FMPro ADV on client machine? ("Filemaker GO" for desktop?)

rs2.pt

Title

Do I need to install FMPro ADV on client machine? ("Filemaker GO" for desktop?)

Hi

I have one of my app solutions (FM) for my small company ready to use. They are developed on FMPro 11 Adv, later upgraded to FM Pro 12 Adv... 

The FM app has the menus customized and all "non needed" options hidden from regular users, also with users and privileges created. 

I have 2 machines (Mac) that will use the same app via network, one of them I already use it with the FileMaker Pro 12 adv license, but on the other computer I really don't need to have other FM pro adv. Is there any kind of FM player? do I have to buy a second FMPro License?

I tried to make a runtime but then I am unable to share the same database, also if I need to update or change something in DB structure I dont know if there is possible after runtime created...

I am not totaly aware on the solutions avaliable for deployment of a ready done FM Pro app.

thanx