2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2009 6:28 PM by Guava

Does sub-summary field/area appears when web-published?

Guava

Title

Does sub-summary field/area appears when web-published?

Hi all,

I have this report which I want to publish online. But I can't seem to make the sub-summary area appear? The rest of the parts like header, body and footer are displayed properly. But not the sub-summary area. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? Cheers.

• 1. Re: Does sub-summary field/area appears when web-published?
          Orlando

Hi Guava

Unfortunately Subsummary reporting along with sliding and collapsing are not supported in IWP because they primarily run through Preview Mode with is not available in IWP.

The only real way around this is to build a temporary reporting table and using scripts summarize the values and build the report in the new table.

If you would like help doing this post more details about the type of report and field etc and we will see if it is possible

• 2. Re: Does sub-summary field/area appears when web-published?
            Guava

Thanks for your reply Orlando.

I am trying to generate a report to monitor the production levels of meat factories. In this report, I have the following fields:

- factoryName

- factoryMeatProd

- factoryTemp

- yearofProd

factoryName would be used to categories the factories.

factoryMeatProd would store the value(amount) of meat produced in the factory each year.

factoryTemp would store the value of the temperature.

yearofProd is my year of production.

factoryMeatProd and factoryTemp will be my column headings. And yearofProd represents each record.

What I would like to see in this report is a sub-summary of each refinery production and a grand total production figure over the years. 

Please let me know if it's possible. Cheers,