AnsweredAssumed Answered

Double sort script?

Question asked by ToddCarlson on Aug 3, 2013
Latest reply on Aug 4, 2013 by ToddCarlson

Title

Double sort script?

Not sure if that's the best way to explain it.  I have a Job Status Report that I want to send to each customer with all their orders and the status of those orders.  I go to that layout and I have all of my customers' orders.  So I Find ABC Company to bring up all their records (jobs).  But, I set a script trigger upon layout enter that sorts out all jobs that have been completed 16+ days before today's date.  I don't want old information that I have already sent them to be on new reports.

When I go to find the customer's records, it pulls up all of the completed records as well that were sorted out upon entry.  I need those two sorts combined or a sctipt for the outdated records from the Found Set which I can't find anywhere.  I also have a button for the sorting out of completed records 16+ days in case I have to "Show All" while in the layout (same script as entry).  It's like the two cancel eachother out.  To be clear, if I find ABC Company's records and then hit the button, it does take out all of the completed 16+ but now all customers' records are exposed again.  Hope I explained that properly.  Thanks!

Outcomes