2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2015 10:29 AM by disabled_ntaylor

Downloading Filemaker Pro 13

BrendaCamilleri_1

Title

Downloading Filemaker Pro 13

Hello,

My Filemaker Pro 13 is crashing each time I try to upload a photo. I've been trying to find somewhere to download a fresh copy of Filemaker Pro 13 for Mac with no luck. I was tempted to call technical support but immediately thought otherwise considering their $45 flat rate for tech support calls. This is quite disappointing considering the software itself is far from being cheap.

I also tried looking up the email from store_orders@filemaker.com but I must've lost it or deleted it by mistake so no luck there either.

Anyone been through a similar problem? Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Downloading Filemaker Pro 13
          philmodjunk

Saving your installer file and backing it up is a very important part of the process of acquiring any new software.

But FileMaker tech support does not charge for installation problems and they can set you up with a new email from which to re-install the software.

But the problem you report might not be due to a bad install and in fact, this is unlikely to be the case.

Have you tried creating a brand new file with a container field and inserting an image file into that file's container field? This can help determine if the problem is with the file or something else--such as your install of Filemaker Pro.

• 2. Re: Downloading Filemaker Pro 13

Brenda Camilleri:

Thank you for the post.

Technical Support will never charge for installation, renewing purchased downloads, or resending store emails for purchases.  

If you are located in the U.S. or Canada, then contact technical support toll free at 1-800-325-2747. The hours are between 7 AM - 5 PM PDT. 

If you are located outside of North America, then locate the technical support office nearest you from the following link:

http://www.filemaker.com/company/intl/

TSFalcon

FileMaker, Inc.