7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2014 1:58 PM by philmodjunk

Dynamic value tables/fields are showing on related table but not functioning

JenniferBova

Title

Dynamic value tables/fields are showing on related table but not functioning

I have created a dynamic drop down list on 3 tables (Industry Category, Industry Subcategory, and Industry Details which is the join table). The drop down works fine on the join table, ie when I select an industry category the appropriate subcategories are showing up. I have related the join table (Industry Details) to the accounts page by adding an account_id field to Industry Details and relating it back to the account_id field in the accounts table. The fields in the join table are showing up as being related, however, when I try to add the fields from the join table to the accounts layout they are not active. I have made sure the drop down and the value list selection are active and the setting are the same as they were when the fields were on the join table (Industry Detail). I have spent a few hours trying to figure out what I'm missing.... any help would be very much appreciated. I'll attach a screen shot of my relationship management page. Thanks in advance.

Jenny

screen_shot_nov12.jpg