2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2014 2:13 PM by BrettWhistler

Editing a panel in a FMP 13 Popover

BrettWhistler

Title

Editing a panel in a FMP 13 Popover

There is a part of my solution I would like to "tweak." I began with the FMP 13 "Invoices" starter solution. In the "Invoice Details" layout, there is a button labeled "Select" to the right of "Company Name." When you click it, it activates a popover that lets you choose between existing customers or creating a new customer by clicking on a blue "New Customer" button inside the popover. I like this functionality, but I want to edit the fields in the "New Customer" panel, and I can't figure out how to get to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated by this newbie.

Brett

• 1. Re: Editing a panel in a FMP 13 Popover
          philmodjunk

I had to read the scripts and think about things before I figured this out. There's a slider inside the popover frame. It's been formatted to blend into the background so you can't actually see it.

In layout mode, open the popover and then click the white space just above the portal. You should see selection handles appear around an invisible rectangle slightly larger than the portal. Right click it and select Slider Setup... You can click some arrow buttons to switch back and forth between the select customer and new customer panels of this slider.

• 2. Re: Editing a panel in a FMP 13 Popover
            BrettWhistler

Perfect.  It seems fairly simple when explained! :)  I was fairly certain it was a Slider...I just couldn't seem to access it!  You're the man!

Thanks again.