Can someone please point me in the right direction? I'm looking for a solution that will:
- track date and time for events (A, B, C ... Z) by customer
- calculate elapsed time between events (A to B, A to C, B to Q, E to F, A to Z...) for each customer
- document output values for events (A = 200, B = 3,000, Z = 6,000,000...) for each customer
- generate reports that will aggregate and disaggregate data from all fields
If I were in the pizza delivery business, I would need a solution that could track:
- what time a customer placed an order
- how long did it take to place the order
- how long did it take to prepare the pizza
- how long did it take to bake it
- how long did it take to deliver it
- how much time elapsed between placing the order and delivery
- what was the pizza's temperature when it left the oven
- what was the pizza's temperature when it was delivered
- how much did the pizza weigh at the time of delivery
I need a solution that can show a relation between the delivery temperature and the elapsed time from oven to customer, and a relation between the rate of temperature change and it's mass/weight.
FYI... we don't actually deliver pizzas. We are an ancillary medical provider that processes biological specimens. I just thought more people could relate to pizza delivery.
We're a small company, so we would like to be able to work with something off the shelf (meaning... inexpensive). We need a solution that will work on a Mac. Any ideas?
I appreciate any help you can offer.