0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2010 8:32 PM by DEFAULT

Embedding website / HTML in FMP for offline web "browsing"

Title

Embedding website / HTML in FMP for offline web "browsing"

This may be a dumb question, but perhaps someone on here can let me know if this has been done before - or if it is even possible.

The basic idea is that I want to write some HTML - well, more or less develop an actual website - but embed the files/information/HTML in FMP and have the web viewer display the rendering of this code (ideally including images and other media that may be embedded in said "website"). I don't want the actual user to be able to ACCESS or view the source code either (as one can do in a regular web browser), though I would like it to function very much as a regular website... only, remaining disconnected from the web. Ultimately, I would like this to be wrapped up into a runtime environment that leaves the user no way of uncontrolled access to the source and can be used regardless of connectivity.

I hope this explains the idea clearly enough... but it anyone could let me know if this is even possible - and if so, where I might go to learn to do this - it would be VERY much appreciated!