AnsweredAssumed Answered

ExecuteSQL to retrieve the data to show in the layout

Question asked by chetanhegde on Jan 29, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

ExecuteSQL to retrieve the data to show in the layout

Hi,

We need some help to sort it out ExecuteSQL function to display returned list of values on to the layout. We are struck while getting the result when we execute the query from one or many tables.

Example :

ExecuteSQL ( "select m.state, m.title, me.page_count from magazine m, magazine_edition me where m.mag_pub_code=me.mag_pub_code"; ""; "")

We need to show it in a layout below manner.

State                     Title                     Page Count                      
                    Chicago                     Title 1                     100                      
                    NewYork                     Title2                     200                      

How we can achieve this? We tried many ways but couldnt achieve the target.

Thanks in advance.

Outcomes