This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
No, but you could use the Show Custom Dialog script step to pop up a small window with the detailed info. This pop up would float in front of your layout until the user clicks a button to close it.
Can you explain how to do this?
In your script:
- Select Show Custom Dialog from the Miscellaneous Group.
- Click Specify...
- Give the dialog box a title or leave the title blank.
- Click the Specify button to the right of the Message box.
- You should now see a familiar specify calculation dialog box.
- Select the TableOccurrence for your portal from the drop down menu at the top.
- Locate your detail field and double-click it to put "Tablename::Fieldname" into the bottom box.
- Click OK.
- Delete "cancel" from button 2 so that you'll have just one button "OK" appearing in your custom dialog.
- Save your script.
Now add a button to your portal or define a field in the portal as a button and set it to perform the above script.