exporting container field images to a specific target (Windows7)-folder
- Hi, i use the script below for the title's goal. But it puts the images in de desktop folder. Can anyone tell me how to export the images and their names as files in another folder on another harddisk (under Windows7)? Originally the variable had "filewin:" & at the beginning of it's value but that gave an error notification. De names of my pics in the text field have all .jpg already. So how can i specify a specific export folder in the script? It doesn't help when i replace the get-function for a path to the export folder. The passages in red are my own created names in my database.
- Go to Record/Request/Page [First]
- Set Variable [$name of variable; Value: Get ( DesktopPath ) & name of table::name of text field of image names & ".jpg"
- Export Field Contents [name of table::name of containerfield of images; "$name of variable"
- Go to Record/Request/Page [Next; Exit after last]
- End Loop