2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2012 5:44 PM by NathanStrahl

Extra blank page printed after body of report

NathanStrahl

Title

Extra blank page printed after body of report

I really need some help here. I have done everything I know and have been very careful. All of my data fields and information is on one page. The top of the page has the gray header box and the bottom of the page has the gray body box. I feel certain that all my information is within the single page, but I did not find any way to adjust the page to be sure all that. There are dots all over including around the perimeter in edit mode.

When I print the page, all my information comes out beautifully, but each and every time a blank extra pages is also printed out. I have moved the gray box that says body as far up as it will go above the perimeter dots that surround the page, and there is no change.

I understand that all the information including every single piece of data must be within the page or a second page will be printed. But I truly believe I am doing that, that all my information is within the page. what is a little bit different on this project than others is that I usually see a footer or box at the bottom, but I do not see that in this database regardless of how far I go down.

I really need to get this corrected so I may have to go back and forth with someone to try different things.

Sorry to be a bother, but this is so very important and time is running out for me to get this information sent out.