AnsweredAssumed Answered

Field w/ Repeating Lines... Print Help

Question asked by LeilaRegan on May 28, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 2, 2014 by philmodjunk

Title

Field w/ Repeating Lines... Print Help

Hi,

I have a field (Item Description) with 60 repeating lines. I have the repeating lines broken up into 2 pages on the print layout (so I have a quotes layout with 60 repeating lines then a formal print layout for clients with 2 pages of possible information -Page one is lines 1-25 and page 2 is lines 26-60) which makes our contract 4 pages long. Is there any way to only print the second page (lines 26-60) when there is actual data in those lines. I was trying to come up with a way to revise the script I have in place but am not sure how to put specifications on only certain lines within a field. I set up two printing layouts one that is only 3 pages long and one that is 4 pages long but can't figure out how to create a script to only print Layout3Pages if Lines 26-60 of field Item Description are empty otherwise print Layout4Pages. I'm working on FileMaker Pro 11.

The closest forum post I've found is this one ... http://forums.filemaker.com/posts/04440ef856 ... But it doesn't really work for my situation or maybe it does and I'm just not seeing it.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Screen_Shot_2014-05-28_at_3.19.00_PM.png

Outcomes