AnsweredAssumed Answered

Field with calculated value not visible.

Question asked by argasoft on Mar 2, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 4, 2013 by argasoft

Title

Field with calculated value not visible.

Hi!

On a offer layout I have a portal to input the single lines of the bid with the following fields/operations:
     - sector is a custom value list to have only matching relation in
     - item. I choose from this drop-down to have
     - list_price which is a number, calculated value field, "do not replace..." unchecked, always evaluated
     - price (number, manual entry allowed) populated by means of Set Field [] in a trigger when exiting item

Beahaviour:
     - list_price is not shown
     - price is shown i.e. list_price is not empty or zero (monitored also with data viewer)

I want to see list_price and price to digit original price after modifying price.

I have otther calculated value fields in the portal using values in the layout and they are ok.
     In the portale I have also a row_total field which contains the correct calculated value.

More infos:
     - deleting a portal row with Delete Portal Row [] all fields are deleted but list_price appears
     - list_price was inserted in the portal after its creation (as another calculated value field which works fine)
     - list_price has no conditional formatting
     - sometimes switching from Browse to Layout and back to Browse list_price appears
     - I've tried also with Refresh Window [] after Set Field [] with no success
     - settings in Inspector and others of the fields list_price and row_total are the same (calculations of course not)

I'm missing something(s) but what?

Thanks for any hint.

Arnaldo

P.S. Hope it's clear. I've made my best to translate from italian.

Outcomes