Field with calculated value not visible.
On a offer layout I have a portal to input the single lines of the bid with the following fields/operations:
- sector is a custom value list to have only matching relation in
- item. I choose from this drop-down to have
- list_price which is a number, calculated value field, "do not replace..." unchecked, always evaluated
- price (number, manual entry allowed) populated by means of Set Field  in a trigger when exiting item
- list_price is not shown
- price is shown i.e. list_price is not empty or zero (monitored also with data viewer)
I want to see list_price and price to digit original price after modifying price.
I have otther calculated value fields in the portal using values in the layout and they are ok.
In the portale I have also a row_total field which contains the correct calculated value.
- deleting a portal row with Delete Portal Row  all fields are deleted but list_price appears
- list_price was inserted in the portal after its creation (as another calculated value field which works fine)
- list_price has no conditional formatting
- sometimes switching from Browse to Layout and back to Browse list_price appears
- I've tried also with Refresh Window  after Set Field  with no success
- settings in Inspector and others of the fields list_price and row_total are the same (calculations of course not)
I'm missing something(s) but what?
Thanks for any hint.
P.S. Hope it's clear. I've made my best to translate from italian.