AnsweredAssumed Answered

File loop question

Question asked by yaldir on May 5, 2011
Latest reply on May 5, 2011 by LaRetta_1

Title

File loop question

I have created a script which will go through the Inventory of rooms.  While looping, for each Room, it will call another script build on another file (Reservation/sales) this script will then take the room number passed and will search the sales/reservations within the Check-in and Check-out dates. If no conflict is found, it will pass back “OK” to the calling script.  Now, for each “OK” room, I am trying to create a Room Availability list which will then be used to select rooms from.  Main scripts build on the Inventory, calling the availability script works just fine. But the section of this main script (build over inventory) where it check to see if the return code is “OK” then creates a Room record using the layout “available Rooms”.

All work for a single step.  When it creates the first available room, it quits and shows the layout with this first finding.  I don’t know how to continue with this loop only until all available rooms are found.

It creates the first find and main script quits layout “available rooms” showing only the first record.

Outcomes