Andrew Paulsen (FileMaker, Inc.)
Get answers about performance from a panel of FileMaker engineers and experts. We’ll cover a range of topics on all products: from layouts to server setup, best practices to benchmarking. If it’s related to making FileMaker fast, we will be talking about it! We will solicit for questions in advance of the conference through the FileMaker Community forum.
What you should know
Attendee should have a basic understanding of creating and deploying FileMaker solutions.
Products & Technologies
- FileMaker Pro
- FileMaker Pro Advanced
- FileMaker Go
- FileMaker Server
- FileMaker WebDirect
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- How various areas of FileMaker work behind the scenes
- What can make your solution fast (or slow)
- Best practices when building and deploying your solution
- Ask your followup questions with #devconperformance